• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

Setting up pretty nicely for Man United in the Europa.

Who does Leicester go after? De Boer? Pards? B Rodg? Giggs? McLaren? Eddie Howe? Some of those serious.

If they get in Di Matteo they win the Champs League, right?

Last edited:
Apparently Mancini is the bookies fave.

How many relegation battles has he been involved in?

Ah yeah, forgot about him. If Pellegrini is around he might be worth a call, too.

Last edited:
Rostov isn't that far, though, as Russia goes, and it's in the southern part. Could be worse.

David Bentley on Rostov:

Did you enjoy your spell in Russia at FC Rostov? How did the move happen?
Paddy Verrill, via Facebook
After West Ham I fancied a move away. Why not? It was sold to me well, the finances were very appealing and it was in the back of my mind that I might pack it all in soon. I thought three or four months would be good. Someone told me I would be the first English player to play out there and that milestone appealed to me, too. The club are in the south of Russia, the weather was great and I liked it. It was certainly an experience.

Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features...t-its-cracked-be?page=0,2#ioTkv66VF0XgyGEw.99

Last edited:
David Bentley sighting! Are Spurs still paying him?

ahhh thats it

still a long ass flight right before playing Chelsea in the FA Cup = nyet

Just watch out for rumored Liverpool target, young Iranian striker Sardar Azmoun, slayer of Bayern and Atleti, destroyer of worlds!

reading up on Rostov they seem to be ready made giant killers, especially at home. Won't be an easy tie to get through, that's for sure.

Just saw Dele's tackle. Damn! My man really is the next Gerrard. Love it. Kid is a killer, take no prisoners.

You may be thinking of Kazan?

Rostov and Krasnodar are both closer to Black Sea towns, it looks like.
Kazan is also "southern" by Russian terms - it's probably the 3rd most important city of Russia in terms of culture / history and the capital of Tatarstan.

There basically is nothing north of Moscow other than St. Petersburg and the artic circle ports (Murmansk, Arkangelsk, etc)

Back