• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

I bet Arsenal paid for it

They did mention that Sutton would net about 400K for the game, and the first order of business would be fixing a hole in the roof of the local pub on the grounds. I love the FA Cup.

When do the times of the FA quarterfinals come out? I'm in London that Friday and Saturday. I had Arsenal v. Leicester City tickets procured. Now I just have to figure out Cup tickets.

When do the times of the FA quarterfinals come out? I'm in London that Friday and Saturday. I had Arsenal v. Leicester City tickets procured. Now I just have to figure out Cup tickets.

Should be by the end of the week. Usually Wednesday or Thursday, but they may wait to see if Spurs advance in the Europa League on Thurs since Arsenal and Spurs can't host on the same day

Liverpool going ahead with plans to combine first team and academy at the current academy location in Kirkby.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...liverpool-kirkby-melwood-merge-klopp-12635966

I've heard a couple of different people say that it is super windy at Kirkby, though, which is a big problem for training, but maybe they can sort something out, and it's more important to have the academy and first team combined in the same place. Positive step for the long-term.

Roly Poly Goalie resigned after it came out that there was a bookmaker offering 8-1 odds of showing him.....and then he ate the pie.

What a goofball.

The relationship between the FA and bookmakers is weird

The relationship between the FA and bookmakers is weird

When I attended my first English game, that was the thing that stuck out most to me - the ability to place bets, in the stadium, on my way to the concessions. Cool, but super weird for an American sports fan.

When I attended my first English game, that was the thing that stuck out most to me - the ability to place bets, in the stadium, on my way to the concessions. Cool, but super weird for an American sports fan.

they're simultaneously sponsors for teams and in stadiums, part of every broadcast, etc. AND players and coaches who are even remotely suspected of betting are given bans or massive fines

in similar news

6949436.png

New Sarum must full of Villa or West Ham supporters

Speaking of Villa ... they are 17th in the Championship and only 6 points from back to back relegations. That club is a horror show right now.

Arsenal v Lincoln City
Saturday, March 11, 2017
Kick-off: 5.30pm
Live on: BT Sport

Back