• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

Pogba isn't that good. B+ player. Worth 25-30M. Not a hundo.

ManU paid the extra 70M for a STAR

bruh we get it

stats

Life got in the way but I'm back now! Although I'll be driving to Nashville for most of the day -- womp womp.

2enw5ds.jpg

Last edited:
i'm not sure how many more ways to say that whoscored ratings aren't really all that great

most soccer ppl agree

so that takes care of one row out of 18 from the table above

Pogba still tops of 8 of the remaining 17 categories and 2nd in a further 3

OK, time to hit the road. Toodles!

dyk the whoscored ratings are a mix of the above ratings?

more at 5

It's a little tight. And I can't return it since the "official" merchandise available said ALLI on the back and I had to customize it to put DELE on it. Ordered 2 sizes bigger than usual to be safe, and its snug.

Bummer.

While I love Sanchez, and he is unquestionably one of the best players in the EPL, and I love all things Chile, his incessant whining and complaining is so fucking irritating.

It's a little tight. And I can't return it since the "official" merchandise available said ALLI on the back and I had to customize it to put DELE on it. Ordered 2 sizes bigger than usual to be safe, and its snug.

Bummer.

Time to hit the gym, can't waste a shirt that good :umkc:

Back