• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

manu playing like a mid table team with all the time wasting

Hate to see games decided by decisions like that. Soft penalty gave Spurs a second goal, what would have been an equally soft penalty (but no more soft) to Soton isn't called. Unfortunate.

It doesn't seem that long ago that Yaya Toure was in the running for best player in the PL. Now is that old donkey in the rec league who is playing against guys younger and faster and all he can do is use his old man strength to try and kill people.

Hate to see games decided by decisions like that. Soft penalty gave Spurs a second goal, what would have been an equally soft penalty (but no more soft) to Soton isn't called. Unfortunate.

Then this is the game for you! Liverpool committed two clear fouls on one cross and got away with it. Could have had one or two on the other end also.

Milner should absolutely be off and city should have had a penalty.

This game is pretty intense. Great stuff from both sides -- occasionally the quality is coming through, but everyone is playing their asses off.

Last edited:
This game is just end to end. Can't breathe

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Both teams deserved to win, and yet neither deserved to win with the plethora of missed chances. The right result in the end.

Yeah, he was really good -- hard to find fault with many performances on either side this afternoon. I thought both Emre and Wijnaldum were great, today, too. Entire midfield, really, with Lallana; I thought that was what kept Liverpool in it. Coutinho struggled again, which was worrying. He needs to get his shit together.

United 4 points back of 4th with two games in hand and 5 of 3rd with one game in hand

Coming to a FIFA 18 celebration unlockable near you!

Back