• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

Spurs need 8 points from the last 8 matches to set a new club Premier League points record. 13 points from the final 8 will set the club record for points in a season, period (current record is 77 from '84-'85 in the old First Division with a 42 match season).

Spurs need 8 points from the last 8 matches to set a new club Premier League points record. 13 points from the final 8 will set the club record for points in a season, period (current record is 77 from '84-'85 in the old First Division with a 42 match season).

You guys should have no problem getting the 13.

Amazing how good the top of the table's been this season. Going into yesterdays game, Arsenal had the same pts as last season. At the time sitting in 6th, last season it was good enough for 3rd. Perhaps that says more about how bad everyone was last season. :)

Still hoping Chelsea has a bit of a slip, so Spurs can make this interesting in the end.

crazy parity right now mid to bottom of table

9 points separates 9th from 18th

If Swansea had held on late yesterday, it would have been 7 points from 9th to 18th

crazy parity right now mid to bottom of table

9 points separates 9th from 18th

If Swansea had held on late yesterday, it would have been 7 points from 9th to 18th

It would be interesting to compare this to previous seasons, but I'm lazy, so I'm out.

C8u2GydWAAE-eFE.jpg

no united players named in spite of their dominating performance against everton

I wanted United to sign him last summer when LvG waffled back and forth on pulling the trigger. Dude is electric.

Great turn by Vince in the box and save by Gomes. Thought he had his first in the league from open play there.

Wow. That's Coutinho level bend.

Yeah. But he's also 6'2", strong in the air and a fox in the box.

He's going to be a #9 sooner than later, you don't have those goal scoring instincts and physique and not end up playing at the pointy end of the lance. He's basically already a forward for Spurs.

Back