• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICIAL 2016/17 Premier League

Much needed three points, glad were able to rally after being down at the half

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Watching Che/Bou and Moses falls down and reaches out his hand/arm to grab the ball. He gets a yellow. I know people sometimes do this to exaggerate that they think they got fouled (he didn't) but, it is 100% intentional. Why not a red?

Watching Che/Bou and Moses falls down and reaches out his hand/arm to grab the ball. He gets a yellow. I know people sometimes do this to exaggerate that they think they got fouled (he didn't) but, it is 100% intentional. Why not a red?

It's only a red if it's a goal scoring opportunity. If Moses had been the last man just outside the box it would have been red.

It's only a red if it's a goal scoring opportunity. If Moses had been the last man just outside the box it would have been red.

Intent combined with the situation.

Antonio got sent off for doing this a couple of games ago. Might have been a second yellow though. I hate when players do that.

Feels like Coutinho is just raising the price for Barca to buy him this summer. Whatever, I'll take it. CL with Klopp would be fun.

With his 16th league goal yesterday, Dele has now equaled the best season his idol Gerrard ever had.

Dele is 20.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Surprised how many people on twitter are saying it wasn't a red card. I thought it was pretty clear.

Surprised how many people on twitter are saying it wasn't a red card. I thought it was pretty clear.

Yeah, agreed. Thought he could have received a yellow on the first challenge on Pogba and then went right back in studs over the top.

Goal in the first minute, couple lead changes, 5 goals in the first half, and some light fisticuffs. It has everything.

Back