• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

Conan has a mew show, Max I think…”Conan O’Brien must go”

OK so Shogun is over. Apparently, it ended just like the book. I don't really mind the unresolved nature of things, but was really hoping for more battles than we got. Also seems like a lot to watch for that kind of ending.

OK so Shogun is over. Apparently, it ended just like the book. I don't really mind the unresolved nature of things, but was really hoping for more battles than we got. Also seems like a lot to watch for that kind of ending.

I actually agree with you but will still make the “oh yeah a Game of Thrones type ending would have been much better since everyone loved that” joke

found out a co-worker was on an episode of Wife Swap and it is streaming on Hulu

cant' say yet if I recommend it though

Just finished season 1 of "3 Body Problem" and loved it. I had read the first book, and while S1 goes beyond that, it oddly ends at the same spot. The pacing was great. I'm not sure if I like the first or the second half better, but I feel like the first 4 episodes set up the last 4 nicely.

I would have read the entire trilogy, but I read the first book during covid and the whole concept was just too depressing.

Fool Me Once of Netflix was pretty good. A bit over the top on the complexity but an entertaining 8 episodes. Adeel Akhtar's performance was really excellent.

I'm like 5 episodes into 3 Body Problem and while I like the story, the acting/writing is atrocious. I also find myself dozing off from time to time, which doesn't happen very often.

If nothing else, the show has made me want to read the book (which I know is different in many ways).

Has Baby Reindeer already been covered on this thread? Whoa...

Just finished season 1 of "3 Body Problem" and loved it. I had read the first book, and while S1 goes beyond that, it oddly ends at the same spot. The pacing was great. I'm not sure if I like the first or the second half better, but I feel like the first 4 episodes set up the last 4 nicely.

I would have read the entire trilogy, but I read the first book during covid and the whole concept was just too depressing.

Just started it last night with my wife. After 1 Ep I was like WTF even is this? but then after the second I’m definitely in for the rest

I started to lose interest in 3 body problem about halfway through but then it kicked in and grabbed me with both hands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back