• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rejecting words and actions which perpetrate, support or encourage white supremacists

Alright fine, I don't know who you are in irl, but the character you play on here is an old guy with lots of opinions that you often state as facts, you love to tell corny jokes and you don't quite know the definition of "baby boomer."

Welcome to "The Usual Suspects". Your new membership kit will be arriving shortly.

Tort, you haven't been around very long. You may not have seen it. I've admonished people that if I want to say something is a "fact", I do and most often if want my post to be "factual" not opinion, I'll include sources. I'm the only person on the board who has to use "this is an opinion". For everyone else, that's what is assumed. For me, the lazy ones immediately go to "RJ is saying it's a fact" when I have said no such thing.

It does make their lives easier and give them something to hang their hats on.

You have a choice. You can be a lemming or you can think for yourself. It's up to you.

This is how the myth of RJ gets started and grows. I've never said any such thing.

Whoa, I need some clarity here. What precisely is the "such thing" that you've never said any of before. I'm going to give you a friendly warning - don't say "usual suspects."

RJ is also the king of making threads all about RJ

For example....

I LOVE it!! I guess I was the person said this:

"BKF is a turd. The liberals around here make fun of RJ plenty because of who he is and how he posts (sorry to pick on you here RJ) regardless of his politics. BKF is a dick through and through regardless of whether or not he's completely changed his world view."

Hmm. it's my fault he went there.

LOVE IT!!!

Whoa, I need some clarity here. What precisely is the "such thing" that you've never said any of before. I'm going to give you a friendly warning - don't say "usual suspects."

I never any such thing about bird. It's not difficult to understand.

My post was supposed to be an insult to BKF, not RJ. Let's get back on track with belittling the right old man. Hopefully no hard feelings RJ. I respect your opinions/facts.

My post was supposed to be an insult to BKF, not RJ. Let's get back on track with belittling the right old man. Hopefully no hard feelings RJ. I respect your opinions/facts.

It was an absolutely an insult and condescending towards me and you know it. There's no other way to read it. How you described me reinforced what the purpose was. Why can't you admit it?

"Opinions/facts" is doubling down on your earlier swipe at me while saying you "respect" them.

You are a smart guy. That's a fact to me. Will you at least "respect" me enough to pay attention? If I don't say "fact" or don't give credible sources, will you "respect" that my post is an "opinion"?

Last edited:
It was an absolutely an insult and condescending towards me and you know it. There's no other way to read it. How you described me reinforced what the purpose was. Why can't you admit it?

"Opinions/facts" is doubling down on your earlier swipe at me while saying you "respect" them.

You are a smart guy. That's a fact to me. Will you at least "respect" me enough to pay attention? If I don't say "fact" or don't give credible sources, will you "respect" that my post is an "opinion"?

Take a chill pill dude. It was not intended as an insult to you to point out that despite the commonality of you political views with the majority of the tunnels left leaning posters, they still like to mock you and your posts. It was an observation and a summary statement of a pattern I have observed and it refutes Knowells post that we all turned on BKF after he went crazy and all in on Trump.

Meat production is awful for the environment. Causes water pollution, land use change/wildlife habitat destruction, and is a major contributor to climate change.

This is probably the only decent reason to be vegetarian.

Meat production is awful for the environment. Causes water pollution, land use change/wildlife habitat destruction, and is a major contributor to climate change.

I read a book about five years ago that made me give it up for a little over six months. I respect people who can stick to that habit; I could not.

Back