• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Repeal the 14th Amendment? -- Sample Citizenship Test That Would Depopulate the US

What is the final population of the country after this. I guess people are allowed to study so that would help some. I am going with 60 million after the culling.

What is the final population of the country after this. I guess people are allowed to study so that would help some. I am going with 60 million after the culling.

Couldn't we do something like make them be indentured servants for a year or neuter them and turn them into sex slaves.

If a scrub from UNCC can pass it, we need to make the test harder. This is a citizenship test not a drivers test (which also should be a hell of a lot harder)

50. I am a citizen with distinction....and I also suck at US History.

49 - disappointing. I got points for military service, but lost a lot for only voting in presidential election years and not getting involved in local government because - wait for it - I move for the military. History questions were the easy part for me. And WTF does being able to recognize a SC justice make you a good citizen? I could tell you a decent amount of SCOTUS decisions, but I wouldn't recognize Sam Alito if he sat down next to me.

Back