• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Report: Kavanaugh won’t commit to recusal from Trump/Mueller related matters

Further away, I would say after a quick read of #3’s affidavit, but Avenatti hasn’t done the process any favors by keeping his surprise under wraps until today. If I were on the judiciary committee, I would invite her to come, but there would be no negotiations. She would come on the terms we set or she wouldn’t come at all.

I should also add that her story has some real problems, and if she isn’t willing to come, it should be ignored entirely, at best, or, at worst, further evidence that this is a calculated smear.

The statement was made under oath, under the penalty of perjury. The GOP could call her bluff.

Right. This exact dynamic played out with Weinstein which is the episode that gave birth to #metoo.

Republicans were really skeptical of those allegations too.

Oh wait. They were totally on board because they want to own the libs.

Lindsey Graham is climbing the list of the Senate's biggest wimps and sleazeballs.

once again, Hillary vastly underestimated the amount of deplorables in this country

Junebug when reviewing the evidence.

juuv61.jpg

Ok, the third allegation is pretty flabbergasting.

Where the hell were all the rape parties? Like, how does that even work out? I went to high school in the 90s, and we didn't get to run train on a different girl each weekend.

But seriously, who the hell signs up for party #2 after witnessing a chick getting drugged and run train on? Were the 80s some magic time of, "aawwww...it won't happen to me. They weren't serious with the first train rape." Someone enlighten me.

If there really were weekly parties where train rapes were the order of business, just collect a list of names for anyone who went to more than one of them and then summarily execute everyone on the list. Better yet, offer a $100,000 public bounty for the body of anyone on the list. Let's have some fun with it.

What's the magic number of women saying they were assaulted by Kavanaugh before you stop twisting yourself into creating excuses?

Well, it's gotta be at least 20 since you support Trump and he had 19.

Would you believe your mom or sister or aunt if they said this happened to them?

Gang rape parties definitely an elite prep school thing, somehow Gorsch attending the same school he was able to steer clear though, amazing what not being a shitty human entails.

Where the hell were all the rape parties? Like, how does that even work out? I went to high school in the 90s, and we didn't get to run train on a different girl each weekend.

But seriously, who the hell signs up for party #2 after witnessing a chick getting drugged and run train on? Were the 80s some magic time of, "aawwww...it won't happen to me. They weren't serious with the first train rape." Someone enlighten me.

Haven't you seen Hot Tub Time Machine?

you didn't get to? bummer, huh

CNN is reporting that Swetnick (gang rape victim) had to go through at three security clearance examinations for jobs.

What am I thinking? She's just a liberal woman who is lying.

Question about GOP strategy. They have until 1/3/19 with current congress right? If Trump rolled out a different appointment tomorrow, is 3 months and 1 week enough time to confirm? Or at this point is it either Kavanaugh or leave it up to November's results?

Every Dem Senate against a sitting GOP member should use their status on Kavanaugh against them. Use their support for separating kids from their moms in the ads as well.

Hmmmm GTB made this post just after Kavanaugh’s lawyer said basically the same thing (paragraph 2) on CNN WITH Wolf Blitzer. Fascinating

Hmmmm GTB made this post just after Kavanaugh’s lawyer said basically the same thing (paragraph 2) on CNN WITH Wolf Blitzer. Fascinating

Sometimes I get the feeling Republicans just watch Fox News and CNN all the time as part of their continual watch for talking points.

Back