• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Report: Kavanaugh won’t commit to recusal from Trump/Mueller related matters

If there really were weekly parties where train rapes were the order of business, just collect a list of names for anyone who went to more than one of them and then summarily execute everyone on the list. Better yet, offer a $100,000 public bounty for the body of anyone on the list. Let's have some fun with it.
12d05d122369b3a9357d5134514f6cbe.jpg

Lindsey Graham is climbing the list of the Senate's biggest wimps and sleazeballs.

Lindsay graham doesn’t know shit from shinola when it comes to how women think about sex.

If there really were weekly parties where train rapes were the order of business, just collect a list of names for anyone who went to more than one of them and then summarily execute everyone on the list. Better yet, offer a $100,000 public bounty for the body of anyone on the list. Let's have some fun with it.

hey, i already staked out the #cuttheirdicksoff corner of these boards

Ok, the third allegation is pretty flabbergasting.

Where the hell were all the rape parties? Like, how does that even work out? I went to high school in the 90s, and we didn't get to run train on a different girl each weekend.

But seriously, who the hell signs up for party #2 after witnessing a chick getting drugged and run train on? Were the 80s some magic time of, "aawwww...it won't happen to me. They weren't serious with the first train rape." Someone enlighten me.

I heard about a few questionably consensual trains in Winston when I was in high school

I heard about a few questionably consensual trains in Winston when I was in high school

You hearing through the rumor mill about a party where a train was run doesn't surprise me. ITC's mom has been in Winston before.

Huge difference between the rumor mill and Avaniti's client saying she witnessed it regularly.

sounds like she was asking for it

Quite possibly was if you consider..

She claims there were 10 such parties she attended where she witnessed “gang rapes” — is she an accessory to a felony at this point or just a glutton?

So these parties were of such a heinous nature that she would Return to them over and over again until it happened to her?

These accusations will also be seen in the light that this grad of 81’ was still hanging at parties with kids from the class of ‘83?

After witnessing at least “10” instances of gang rape and then allowing yourself to return and never say anything about all the girls raped in your presence. Never once crossed the mind to not go back..nevermind telling someone who could stop it.

Only the truly from among would ever believe any of this attempted political kill

Milhouse, explain this is small words I can understand. I'm having a really hard time with the habitual rape party goers. If were going to happen anywhere in the US, I'd say DC is a reasonable place...but fuckin' seriously? Weekly train rape parties?

Quite possibly was if you consider..

She claims there were 10 such parties she attended where she witnessed “gang rapes” — is she an accessory to a felony at this point or just a glutton?

So these parties were of such a heinous nature that she would Return to them over and over again until it happened to her?

These accusations will also be seen in the light that this grad of 81’ was still hanging at parties with kids from the class of ‘83?

After witnessing at least “10” instances of gang rape and then allowing yourself to return and never say anything about all the girls raped in your presence. Never once crossed the mind to not go back..nevermind telling someone who could stop it.

Only the truly from among would ever believe any of this attempted political kill

No. She did not say there was a gang rape at every party. I can't believe I have to correct this, it's like you didn't even read it. She says she attended over 10 parties from 1981-83 where Judge and Kav were present. She alleges that in 1981-82 she became aware of efforts to intoxicate and/or drug girls. Then she says that she witnessed boys lined up waiting to have a "turn," including Judge and Kav.

The single most scrutinized phrase in this statement will be that she saw boys lined up outside these rooms at "many of these parties." I'm assuming she means "many" of the 10+ parties referenced above. So would 4-5 qualify? I agree, there are a lot of questions to ask. That's why you have an investigation.

Knight's spot on this one. She went to 10 of these damn parties after watching people getting drugged and trained?

What's the magic number of women saying they were assaulted by Kavanaugh before you stop twisting yourself into creating excuses?

Well, it's gotta be at least 20 since you support Trump and he had 19.

Would you believe your mom or sister or aunt if they said this happened to them?

If another party confirmed the specifics of any of the stories he would be dead meat, but no one is confirming any of the 3 party's stories including people the accusers specifically name? And the 2nd lady is not sure for 6 days if Kavanaugh was the guy and talked to friend and attorneys before deciding it was him some 30+ years later after approached by Dem party staffers??? And this last one is so over the top that it does beg the question if political ambush. If what Swetnick alleges is true there is a whole host of other people that would come forward to confirm as clearly many women would be impacted and obviously lots of men were involved. That is not something you just sweep away under the rug.

Tomorrow's events should be very interesting to see how the testimonies go as well if any others come out confirming any of the stories now that they are out there.

I went to a lot of parties where it was known/rumored the fraternity would target girls/ spike drinks and such, not a girl but kept seeing the same people including girls there. Nobody ever thinks it would be them and all their friends are going and fuck it’s time to party!

This is ultimately going to be seen as a travesty for a movement that had a just and real foundation..only to see #metoo devolve into this dangerous show of mass behaviour that is starting to look like a scene from Ken Russell’s “The Devils”.

Movements run their course..this one has been without a keel for the last several months. When you had detailed accusations and women came together to take on Weinstein (whose proclivities were an open secret)..that is when it is has been effective.These women came forward and filed charges.

The Kavenaugh allegations differ in every manner. Number One: we have no charges filed and no inkling how they could be. The FBI is in the Investigation business, not the “fact finding business” whatever may be, Charles Schumer.

Dems know that in order to get the FBI involved they’ll need a potential accuser to come forward with actual charges.

And yes, of course, for the politics watcher out here..this was another 4 corners routine. Stall ball 101 and knowing they have a howling media on which to depend.

Back