• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Reports of the death of Wake Forest Hoops have been greatly exaggerated

Travis looks completely disinterested out there. If he decides to leave where does he go? Is it worth foregoing a degree to play pro ball in Egypt?

Travis looks completely disinterested out there. If he decides to leave where does he go? Is it worth foregoing a degree to play pro ball in Egypt?

I wouldn't blame one single player from leaving this. Not a one. It has to be so trying to stay committed to a sinking ship.

I wouldn't blame Travis or anyone else for leaving but I wonder what would be better for Travis's long term prospects.

Bzz will just throw mckie under the bus next year if he leaves early and abandons Bz with chase and a bunch of sophomores.

Bang foreign chicks and make cash or hang out with Bz and work on a game that will never be nba caliber. Easy decision.

Travis showed tremendous character coming back for this season, IMO. He is fed up with [Redacted] and stuck with it for the sake of the program knowing that he was going to be miserable another year. That kind of sacrifice for the greater good should be commended. Good on Travis for doing it. I feel terrible for him.

Ron Wellman, give Travis McKie a real coach for at least 1 season in his college career. Have a fucking heart, you arrogant prick. K,thx.Bye.

Someone archive this, please. I predict we add a PF or C who can play next year, we make the tournament, DeacVision7 changes his name to DV8 (from prior posts) and ChrisL changes his name to ChrisW.

I have already guaranteed 8 ACC wins next year, no excuses.

I guess Schwabber's officially BzzOut now that 8 conference wins is impossible.

I know Travis's only prospects will be abroad. What I was asking is would it be worth it for him to return next year just to get a degree. I doubt it'll affect his pro prospects so is the opportunity cost of staying less than playing abroad.

Gotta admit that DV8 and ChrisW was a good line.

The number 8 is shit.

The number 7, though? That's just God damn exquisite.

I know Travis's only prospects will be abroad. What I was asking is would it be worth it for him to return next year just to get a degree. I doubt it'll affect his pro prospects so is the opportunity cost of staying less than playing abroad.
The player's do summer school so he could realistically be on the path to graduate this year already.

The player's do summer school so he could realistically be on the path to graduate this year already.

If he can graduate and play elsewhere for his masters, that would be a smart move.

If he can graduate and play elsewhere for his masters, that would be a smart move.

If I were him I'd do this and head up the road to play for Shaka unless we could bring Shaka here and I know that's not gonna happen.

Back