• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Why are they playing this match in Pasadena again? Everyone knows that will be a hugely pro Mexican crowd, just as it was in 2011. Wonder if the fans will boo the US team again.

Anyone familiar with a good spot to watch the game in the Boone, Blowing Rock area?

Boone Saloon and tApp Room will be your places in Boone. Probably the former more so tonight, but you may have to fight college crowds at both.

Why are they playing this match in Pasadena again? Everyone knows that will be a hugely pro Mexican crowd, just as it was in 2011. Wonder if the fans will boo the US team again.

USSF had no say in the game. CONCACAF is behind everything. So they picked the biggest stadium where they could put the highest ticket prices (80.00-140.00) and still sell it out. Rose Bowl will always do that

Honduras doing Honduran things. Still down 1-0 in the 74th.

Good to see that the young Central American twats have already learned how to dive and whine and bitch.

Also I believe that we can still qualify with a loss. We'd have to win the third place game and then best Columbia in a play-in.

That being said it's infuriating to watch another youth side choke in the knockout round of qualifying

And 2-0 Honduras. Fuck it all.

Hope for your sake all you guys were watching just the Wake game. Honduras 100% outplayed us in pretty much every way. Chalk up another impressive mark for the Jurgen regime!

Hope for your sake all you guys were watching just the Wake game. Honduras 100% outplayed us in pretty much every way. Chalk up another impressive mark for the Jurgen regime!

Rebuilding the entire national set-up! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

def27c76e474ed829864c5965dd62d1b.jpg

I am horribly pessimistic about tonight and expect that we'll be looking for a new manager by Monday.

Haven't been keeping up lately, what's with all the pessimism about Klinsmann?

I am horribly pessimistic about tonight and expect that we'll be looking for a new manager by Monday.

Me too. Although Mexico is also in shambles. And Jozy and Bradley do Mexico.

So maybe I'm a optimist. This may be a first.

Haven't been keeping up lately, what's with all the pessimism about Klinsmann?

Lost the team. Constant lineup ticketing. Keeps playing CBs that constantly suck. He's kind of a dick to his players.

Basically we've sucked ass outside of two meaningless friendlies since the WC. So everyone is #nervous.

Back