• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

If we're going out I want to go out 5-0 again and start fresh in the morning

Dv7 loves Chicarito

I do. He's a quality poacher.

I don't like that he scored tonight, but he was gifted a sitter by our team being torn to shreds with simple passing. This formation is just so stupid with the personnel in the roles they have been placed in. #JurgenThat

Seriously fuck all these old fucks

Show some goddamn HAWT

Play the kids

I can't watch this unpassionate shit

I don't like that he scored tonight, but he was gifted a sitter by our team being torn to shreds with simple passing. This formation is just so stupid with the personnel in the roles they have been placed in. #JurgenThat

I was about to ask your opinion on Chicha scoring. Poacher is an absolute understatement.

He has a nose for goal, sure, but is entirely reliant on teammates. Like Wondo.

Oh Marquez is going to give us a Stevie G slip tonight I can feel it

Back