• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

I don't watch enough MLS to know, but how have we not produced skilled American wingers domestically or abroad? Is it against the style of the MLS? How is DMB the best we can do at LWB?

I would of played Fabian and DeAndre as our outside backs. DMB at LB is shear desperation.

Finally Beasley just told Zardes to get the fuck onto the other side of the field

It's not like this is the first time we've played DMB here though. It's common now. Obviously he's playing out of position. We really have no talented left footed defenders that can put a cross in?

Not out of position anymore. Just old. He retired from the USMNT after the WC and JK begged him to come back.

Official US Soccer / 2018 World Cup Thread (USA vs. Mexico 9:00pm TONIGHT!!!!!)

I hate this lineup. There are three talented players that can control possession and they aren't linked. Awful.

Agreed. This lineup blows. Jozy and Deuce together up top has never worked.

Also is Jermaine finally past it? He's been a zero tonight.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

LETS AT LEAST WIN AT SOMETHING BECAUSE WE SUCK COCK ON THE PITCH

I'm not sure that there is a faker tough guy in the world than a pussy in an El Tri jersey

Last edited:
c673f3b2b40909c5f21aed2fdba09ac3.jpg

Back