• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Please, if we can't deal with Paraguay and Costa Rica at home we have bigger issues (we do anyway, but we should still beat those teams in real home games every time)

Official US Soccer / 2018 World Cup Thread (The Gap is Back)

Colombia, Paraguay and the Ticos

We fucked

My real concern is that Jurgen is going to let this be a pseudo retirement party for our #olds and that we are going to run out of the stadium

My real concern is that Jurgen is going to let this be a pseudo retirement party for our #olds and that we are going to run out of the stadium

Nah, if he's doing anything extreme, it's bringing in all the new pussy again "to prep for Russia", insulating himself from criticism from his dickriders once again when things fall short of expectations

Thought more about this, and don't think this draw is as brutal as most believe

Anybody that believes the CA draw is tough is an idiot.

Paraguay is not that good.
Costa Rica had a run but they have a great GK and...?
Colombia wants nothing to do with us on USA soil.

USA wins the group. Book it. Even with our tactically incompetent manager.

Kind of agree

I'm not an idiot and I think our group is pretty tough. I would fairly upset but not that surprised if we went 1-2 in the group.

Paraguay tied Argentina twice and Brazil once last year. They might not "be that good" but they're pretty solid and tough to break down; two things that we couldn't do against far weaker competition last year.

Where is the real dv7 and what have you done with him

I'd say that the rumored new US jersey is total dogshit, but I wouldn't want to be disrespectful to dogshit

CcAjioSWAAAeX1C.jpg:large

Back