• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Wow. Unbelievable news, good for him. I agree, though - loan the kid to a club where he'll see time on the pitch.

The initial reports that I read yesterday suggested that he was given assurances that he wouldn't be loaned out and that he would have a legitimate opportunity to earn first team minutes.

Christian Pulisic made his senior team debut for Dortmund today. The kid absolutely, positive looked like he belonged on the pitch. Well done, sir.

The initial reports that I read yesterday suggested that he was given assurances that he wouldn't be loaned out and that he would have a legitimate opportunity to earn first team minutes.

"Yep, we gave you a shot, now you're going on loan to improve," said the permanent yet to be named manager at Chelsea.

Entertaining match to be honest. Some nice passing on display. Birnbaum obviously with the best performance but Nguyen looked good as well.

I was like 3-2 over Iceland. Hadn't realized that they had improved so much.

Not that we didn't all basically know this anyway, but Stu Holden officially announced his retirement today. Thought this tweet about it was fitting

Not that we didn't all basically know this anyway, but Stu Holden officially announced his retirement today. Thought this tweet about it was fitting

I thought the same thing.

Back