• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Canada just missed a sitter. Another goal would make things pretty interesting.

Costa Rica is up 1-0 at half. Panama would need to win to take the group.

Who the hell is Canadas LW? Dude is awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should have 3 assists in the last 10 minutes but for panic in the box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why the fuck would we hold a match in Jacksonville? That's just silly.

BTW here's the actual answer to your question: #USMNT built camp/match around having the Jacksonville climate/proximity to Caribbean around Saint Vincent match

BTW here's the actual answer to your question: #USMNT built camp/match around having the Jacksonville climate/proximity to Caribbean around Saint Vincent match

Don't buy it considering better soccer locales are farther south in FL.

Don't buy it considering better soccer locales are farther south in FL.

Not really. Miami is a shitty soccer town. And just a shitty sports town in general unless it involves the Lebron Heat. The Citrus Bowl hosted FSU-Ole Miss last night. Tampa also sucks.

I begrudgingly get it.

Our first three road games in the hex will arguably be our hardest -- Costa Rica, Panama, Mex

Ohhhhh, Canada. 2-0 now after Ledgerwood places one away. Need Mexico to put a few in against Honduras.

And now El Salvador goes a man down after a second yellow. This should be a great finish.

Looks like the El Salvadorian player was mistakenly given his first yellow in a case of mistaken identity. Doesn't matter, he's off.

Last edited:
11/11 is also Veterans Day. So no holiday needed for most on that Friday

Unfortunately not me for me.

However we get a week off for Thanksgiving break so I'm not complaining. I also get 10 personal days/year in addition to all of our vacay, so I can easily afford to take off that day. No problemo.

Are you going bro? I might already have a few friends interested in going.

Back