• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Bedoya is f'ing turrible. If only Jack Wilshere had Bobby Wood's ankles...

Bedoya is far from terrible. He has not looked good tonight.

Pulisic is gonna find someone from the touch line before the night is over. He is giving that fullback fits. Threat to cut in and shoot. Threat to go by and cross.

Pulisic is gonna find someone from the touch line before the night is over. He is giving that fullback fits. Threat to cut in and shoot. Threat to go by and cross.

There you go DCD!

Called it

Oh my god I love this kid I could cry we have like 15 years of him OMG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Official US Soccer / 2018 World Cup Thread

Umm this attack is boner jamz

Sorry Dempsey lovers but JOZY-Wood-Pulisic-Zardes needs to be there front 4 running. Regardless of his health.

Would he be cool with super sub?

Official US Soccer / 2018 World Cup Thread

Oh my god I love this kid I could cry we have like 15 years of him OMG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knock on ever goddamn piece of wood in your immediate vicinity

You know what's way too probable to happen

I don't know, but he is probably 5'2" tall.

Arriola. Dual national from San Diego who plays for Tijuana. Picked the US. Was a hot shit U17 but his career kind of stalled. He's still young though and has recently picked up momentum.

And goal Nipps!

Back