• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Horvath; Yedlin, Brooks, Cameron, Johnson; Green, Bradley, Sacha, Green; Altidore, Wood

I like that a lot

9f4407907283d0d595cc3c443a84cd01.jpg

Jill Biden. Nats shirt. Yes.

Last edited:
Holy shit, they need to get some goats down there to shorten some of that mess.

Who the fuck is Horvath?

Our keeper of the future. Starter for your boy Ole Gunnar and Molde at the age of 20. Played very well in the Euro League last season. Hopefully he can supplant Guzan once Howard finally hangs it up. I'm pretty sure that Villa has ruined Brad.

Our keeper of the future. Starter for your boy Ole Gunnar and Molde at the age of 20. Played very well in the Euro League last season. Hopefully he can supplant Guzan once Howard finally hangs it up. I'm pretty sure that Villa has ruined Brad.
I love him already. SOLD!

Belgium just scored 7 seconds into their game against Gibraltar. No joke

Does Orozco have compromising pictures of Klinsmann or.something? He's one of the worst footballers I've ever seen.

Fairly drab match. The 4-3-3 with JOZY playing alone up top and Sacha in the AM spot did not seem very effective.

That was a waste of two hours. Positives: Gooch, Green at times, and the return of Danny Williams and Terrence Boyd.

That was a waste of two hours. Positives: Gooch, Green at times, and the return of Danny Williams and Terrence Boyd.

I thought Green looked good in spots. Wasn't all that impressed with Gooch. For the most part we got outplayed though we had three great chances to get a second including great hits from Bradley and Williams at the end. I've always been a fan of Williams, was nice to see him back.

Back