• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Columbus I will be deep inside you
Gooch wasn't asked to do much, but it was nice to see an American winger (though he's no winger) actually drive the ball into the area with pace.
I thought Green looked good in spots. Wasn't all that impressed with Gooch. For the most part we got outplayed though we had three great chances to get a second including great hits from Bradley and Williams at the end. I've always been a fan of Williams, was nice to see him back.

Loved seeing him back, as well as Boyd.

Sd3, you got mine, right? Give me a ticket and I'll provide transportation for you young'uns. 😉

Last edited:
So I got an email from American Outlaws saying "congrats on winning tickets" but no email from US Soccer saying I actually got tickets. So....

Made the last two in Columbus and would love to go this year, although the fact we have a huge game launch on the same day is an issue.

I have four non-AO tickets, location TBA (hopefully within the next few days). I may have extras, not sure yet

Back