• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Sure, it's a B/C team, but I'm excited to see what guys like Roldan and Saief do. Also excited for Dom Dwyer. Glad to see Lichaj back.

Sure, it's a B/C team, but I'm excited to see what guys like Roldan and Saief do. Also excited for Dom Dwyer. Glad to see Lichaj back.

I'm into it too. Mexico is sending a similar B/C squad. Kind of like in 2013. We also may see Howard and Pulisic in the knockout rounds.

He broke his foot late last summer, so he missed the early set of games in the Bruce era. He did play for Arena at LAG though, so there's probably less of a discovery period needed. Whether that's a good thing for him or not is to be seen.

2-1 England. I only caught the end but it looked like a nice goal.

Portugal PK takers made that very simple for Claudio Bravo (though he deserves a lot of credit for guessing right all three times). Chile goes through 3-0 on PKs.

Back