• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Mexico captain Rafa Marquez is among 22 sanctioned by the U.S. Treasury for alleged ties to drug trafficking

Arriola slated to arrive in DC today for physical and, if all goes well, contract signing. #dcu #mls

Don't like that at all

I am not comparing him to Pulisic, dude. I think he has zero chance to make the 2018 World Cup roster. But I believe he is exploring signing with either a Dutch or German club (same one that Wright and McKinnie play for), and is just trying to figure out school stuff first.

He's a goal scorer though. Always need those, and he's 17. Pretty crazy.

I am not comparing him to Pulisic, dude. I think he has zero chance to make the 2018 World Cup roster. But I believe he is exploring signing with either a Dutch or German club (same one that Wright and McKinnie play for), and is just trying to figure out school stuff first.

He's a goal scorer though. Always need those, and he's 17. Pretty crazy.

I'm not either, just hard to call the kid a "real deal" when he's 1 year younger than our best player who plays weekly Germany while Josh lives at home with mom and dad.

I actually give him an outside shot at 2018, with the U-17 world cup taking place in October, he definitely has a stage to show out and make a move. Needs to happen soon however

I'm sure no one will agree with me, but Sargent's game reminds me of Chicharito's. A more stout, ginger Chicharito.

I'm sure no one will agree with me, but Sargent's game reminds me of Chicharito's. A more stout, ginger Chicharito.

Will need expert opinion on all things Chicharito. DV7?

meh cant find it and not going to bother looking any longer

did find this tho

[FONT=&quot]
[FONT=&quot]69.3% - Since July 2013, Paul Arriola is 4th on Club Tijuana in passing accuracy in the final third (69.3%, min. 300 such passes). Capital.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
DG0Ef6gXkAIXy8P.jpg

[/FONT]

I just had to share that the Mexico player I've hated most of all over the years just showed up on a drug cartel org chart posted by the US Treasury

Rafa Marquez, ladies and gentleman... Yet another red card for him.

I just had to share that the Mexico player I've hated most of all over the years just showed up on a drug cartel org chart posted by the US Treasury

Rafa Marquez, ladies and gentleman... Yet another red card for him.

Saw that earlier. Fuck off Rafa

Back