• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Wow nice goal for our ladies. And then North Korea about score themselves.

I have to admit that I kind of enjoy this level of women's soccer. Maybe its bc I've just become footie obsessed.

Lowe over Syndek was a downgrade. But no need to go into that. Klinsmann did show intrest, we can agree on that. He even interviewed. He then made it clear that the USSF would not give him the power he wanted, thus he was no longer interested. Maybe we could go for a double switch of Sunil and Bob for ????? And Klinsmann. Though I don't know who the ????? Would be.

Sup116.jpg

I'd do that shit.

Women's soccer is by far the best sport to watch played by women. It is played at a very high level. Great cross and goal by Cheney. Very composed.

Maybe its because this is one of the few matches ive watched in womens soccer, but the ladies seem to dive a whole lot less and don't over exaggerate their injuries like the men.

Watching the women play - what is it about the LB position in the USA? Are all our fields at the youth level radioactive at that spot? This girl is worse than Bornstein. Yikes.

Watching the women play - what is it about the LB position in the USA? Are all our fields at the youth level radioactive at that spot? This girl is worse than Bornstein. Yikes.

Yeah she is getting abused by the rb of prk. Also Korea made a really weird sub. He brought on a lb for another lb and then moved her to forward. Wtf???

Women's soccer is by far the best sport to watch played by women.

I tend to agree with this as well.

However, those snotty British soccer fans seem to dismiss it due to the high amount of goaltending errors. That opinion only reinforced by the events in their game yesterday as well.

Good timing, me.

Ref helps ensure North Korea's looming public humiliation in Pyongyang is only so bad.

Back