• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

I overpriced. Its ONLY 164.99 on soccer.com with a goal club discount. BUT WAIT, THERES MOARRR. enter the code 1extra and receive a free Nike ball worth 16.99. BUT WAIT, THERES MOARRRRRR, enter the code 1shipping and receive free shipping on all orders over 100.00!

Just accepted an offer for a paid internship for this summer #humblebrag, so now I think ill reward myself with a new overpriced Waldo kit :woot: oh and a free ball as well! BABY BRADLEY GET IN!!!!!!!!

A True American Has Decided To Hang Them Up

http://www.soccerbyives.net/soccer_...nt-defender-and-crew-star-hejduk-retires.html

frankie_hejduk3_1005480c.jpg

Flavor of the day for SD3. Watch Bunbury score a bullshit goal this weekend, and he'll be all over him.

Personally, I'd like Deuce and Jozy up top. Herc on the bench (sorry buddy).

I'm trying to get into soccer. I don't wanna spend extra $$$ to purchase soccer channels. Best channel to watch in the triad with TWC?

Back