• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

I'm ready for the may/June friendlies/qualifiers to get here. Have we ever had this many NT players so "in form" at the same time?

I'm ready for the may/June friendlies/qualifiers to get here. Have we ever had this many NT players so "in form" at the same time?

I'm ready, too. The great thing about the USMNT is the upward curve - I know some will argue, but we've never had as much talent as we do now

Yeah but our CB situation worries me. I have absolutely no confidence in anyone beyond Boca and Gooch. Okay maybe Goodson.

I'm ready, too. The great thing about the USMNT is the upward curve - I know some will argue, but we've never had as much talent as we do now

We've got more talent than ever, now Jurgen is going to have to find a way to put it together. We've done well in the past with great teamwork and less talent.

Dangerous ground here, with the new "no kid talk" and all, but I recently overheard a kid I know, and his teammates, mocking a certain club team for playing route 1 soccer. :) I love the fact that there appears to be an understanding domestically that this isn't always the solution - and that we can aspire to being better than that.

When I coach my son's teams in about 20 years we will only play Route One. I want a shot every three passes.

@briansciaretta: Damarcus Beasley has scored vs Club America. Score now 2-2 in the 80th minute

Eww Beckerman scored again this week. I bet Jurgen will call him in again with this run of form and us not having much depth at CM. Go away Kyle, we don't want you!

Back