• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Jozy -- looks like 21 apps in Cup and League games in Holland. 20 goals.

Chicharito -- 12 starts, 10 subs, 12 goals.

Apps vs. starts/subs ... adorable.

20 goals in 21 appearances vs. 12 goals in 22 appearances.

P.S. writing from my phone. not sure about these stats (cause DV tends to flex them to his intent)

I couldn't find the break down on Jozy's starts vs. sub appearances. Sorry, brah.

Enjoy your night. I thought it had started already. I'm a boring married man now. What the fuck are you still arguing with me for?

Also, Holland vs England.

Should I run down a list of all the strikers that tore up Holland that failed in England after a move there? It is an entirely different level. But, of course you already knew that, because you are super smart!

dv7, how many goals does Chich have in the league vs. cups and CL? Just curious.

"Jozy -- looks like 21 apps in Cup and League games in Holland. 20 goals.

Chicharito -- 12 starts, 10 subs, 12 goals."

You combine Jozy's stats. Not Hernandez's.

Looks skewed.

Break down the entirety of the Eredivisie and EPL. You've got time.

Looks skewed.

But you're leaving soon to live the fun single life. #whatsthepoint

Damn you, JW. You have forced me to go against the Liverpool fan arguing for an American striker in favor the Manu fan for a Mexican one.

Cheech>Jozy, in or out of good form.

Looks skewed.

Well now, I'll get to this in light of recent events.

1) I can't break down Jozy's stats further because both soccernet and whoscored don't break them down further. And I can't be bothered enough to find them out on my own.

2) Hernandez's stats were broken down for me already. (because he plays in a league that people care about)

3) Do you want me to explain to you why the Eredivisie is subpar compared to the PL? Or explain how behind it is? Maybe you want me to list all the "great" goal scorers in the Eredivisie that moved to England and then did fuck all? Sure, some did really well after moving. No doubt about it. Most did nothing and were found out as just taking advantage of a subpar league with subpar defenses.

Well now, I'll get to this in light of recent events.

1) I can't break down Jozy's stats further because both soccernet and whoscored don't break them down further. And I can't be bothered enough to find them out on my own.

2) Hernandez's stats were broken down for me already. (because he plays in a league that people care about)

3) Do you want me to explain to you why the Eredivisie is subpar compared to the PL? Or explain how behind it is? Maybe you want me to list all the "great" goal scorers in the Eredivisie that moved to England and then did fuck all? Sure, some did really well after moving. No doubt about it. Most did nothing and were found out as just taking advantage of a subpar league with subpar defenses.

That literally has nothing to do with recent events...

Back