• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

USA soccer has a very important and difficult month ahead

You gotta be fucking kidding me. Just finished up a three hour drive to the middle of nowhere in PA. Turn on the TV, and ESPN2 comes on...but ESPN doesn't. Call the front desk; "yeah, we had that problem last night, too, and reset the satellite. Didn't work." WTF

You gotta be fucking kidding me. Just finished up a three hour drive to the middle of nowhere in PA. Turn on the TV, and ESPN2 comes on...but ESPN doesn't. Call the front desk; "yeah, we had that problem last night, too, and reset the satellite. Didn't work." WTF

State College, PA no doubt

Can't tell if it translates, but the USA's body language says lets get it on

Pussy all over the field on that sequence. Our alleged striker can't pull the trigger, then the back line abandons Howard.

I just have no idea how you can start Gonzo and Goodson together at CB. They are so slow.

And Geoff Cameron, meh. Whoever made the Jonathon Spector comparison earlier in this thread appears to be dead on.

Back