• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

rex chapman - Worst Final Four announcers ever

obligatory "it seems we were all had by a hoax" post

Not sure how someone that just turned on the game, would know why it was on three Turner channels. If you are on Directv, TNT is 1st, so you choose the 1st one. I guess if you are paying close attention you'd see the Wildcat thing up in the right hand corner. On the channel guide their is no info indicating the three broadcasts are different. Just saying.

Close attention? There's a big ass icon in the upper right corner! Impossible to not notice. (Unless your HD zoom is all jacked up I guess,)

Close attention? There's a big ass icon in the upper right corner! Impossible to not notice. (Unless your HD zoom is all jacked up I guess,)

Watching a standard def broadcast with the screen zoom on has to be one of the classic #thingsoldpeopledo

Uh, ok sure. Large big screen, looking at the center of the screen where the game is being played, while typing on the computer in this forum. Yeah, real obvious.

Uh, ok sure. Large big screen, looking at the center of the screen where the game is being played, while typing on the computer in this forum. Yeah, real obvious.

Wow.

Back