• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rick Perry: O/U IQ 80

Historically, the term "idiot" was used for those with an IQ below 30. That's pretty fucking stupid.

I don't think we want someone brilliant to be president, and by brilliant I mean a borderline savant. In my experience, those people are socially awkward and not effective leaders. Bill Clinton is probably in the sweet spot for presidential IQ - usually the smartest guy in the room, but not so smart that he thinks his shit doesn't stink (I'm looking at you, Nixon).

That said, I don't care if he fuses the atom, Perry's a fucktard and I'd rather vote for my dog.

pffffffahahaha....I don't know what's funnier: the fact there IS an actual cutoff for idiot on the IQ scale, or that someone on these boards actually knew what it was. I love you people.

OK so since Perry is a Fucktard, let's find his actual IQ and make that the fucktard cutoff.

There are lazy people that have high IQs, trust me.

Rick Perry is not one of them though. He's just a moron.

All I expect from a president is the intelligence to listen to advisers who are objective and be able to assimilate information and make an informed decision. I don't expect Perry to be able to get into an in-depth debate on the merits of fracking with an engineering major. He should probably not make claims about the process and ill effects of fracking though in such absolutes though.

All that being said, Perry is a complete moron.

It I had heard that crazy answer about DADT I would have said "Gov. Perry, do you believe that gluttony is a sin...as the Bible says?" He would have said yes (I assume). Then I would have asked when, as President will he introduce a bill banning openly glutenous people from serving in the military.

He already admitted that he was a sinner and he did serve in the military.

If you really want to twist his brain, ask about the Sixth Commandment and military service.

He already admitted that he was a sinner and he did serve in the military.

If you really want to twist his brain, ask about the Sixth Commandment and military service.

That would have been better than my approach.

Who is running these guys campaigns?

" Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich failed to collect enough signatures to appear on the Virginia primary ballot, the Republican Party of Virginia announced Saturday morning, leaving the longtime Virginia resident without a place on the state's ballot and raising questions about his campaign's organization."

The AF wouldn't have let him fly aircraft is he was of below average intelligence.

Who is running these guys campaigns?

" Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich failed to collect enough signatures to appear on the Virginia primary ballot, the Republican Party of Virginia announced Saturday morning, leaving the longtime Virginia resident without a place on the state's ballot and raising questions about his campaign's organization."

WAT??

How does Gingrich let himself get kept off the ballot in any state? Mostly a rhetorical "WAT??" there

I figured that. How do 2 of the leading candidates managed to disqualify themselves from the ballot of a swing state?

Maybe they actually don't want to win, and just want to drive up their prices for speaking engagements, geta show on Fox News, and a book deal?

Maybe they actually don't want to win, and just want to drive up their prices for speaking engagements, geta show on Fox News, and a book deal?

I considered that also. They know they're beat, so they backout before the loss.

Look at where Al Sharpton and Mike Huckabee are now compared to before their runs. It's a good strategy.

I wouldn't be surprised if their strategy the entire time was to do everything they could not to win and to end up second or third. It would make a lot of their moves make more sense.

NO! I need to believe 1) in Santa Claus 2) that they Pubs want to be Prez 3) that they Pubs are honest to goodness trying to become Prez

Back