• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ron Wellman meets the media.

No doubt that Ron Wellman's arrogant, assholish, holier than thou tone tomorrow will leave me feeling like this:

but then i read firebz.com and know i'm right.

My question: How hard is it for you to be completely incompetent at your job? Do you have to try to pick the wrong thing to do on a consistent basis or is it something that just comes naturally? Do you stay up until 4 in the morning worried you might accidentally have chosen a position which would be even slightly positive for the basketball program? This question is directed for either [Redacted] or Ronny boy.

If Wellman is so suicidal as to extend this moron then I would surmise all hell will break loose on these boards...I cannot blame anyone for protesting.

I for one have others I can support. I would suggest all who have been $$$ contributors to WFU to withhold their funds. If you show support for any of the athletics @ Wake you are giving Wellman a green light that all is well even if the basketball program is a virtual train wreck. Boycott this inferior product!

Will be very intriguing to see how many players decide to transfer in the coming months...

I pray I don't get the assignment. I need my job more than I need to shout questions from behind the camera.

Questions have to be put in writing and emailed to the office twelve hours before any interview. You must bring your press credential in case you are thinking about changing your question or comment. It will not be returned if you do.

Way to completely destroy your legacy at Wake, Ron. And yeah, I know you're reading this. You'll forever be remembered as the guy who destroyed Wake Forest basketball. Way to go.

Way to completely destroy your legacy at Wake, Ron. And yeah, I know you're reading this. You'll forever be remembered as the guy who destroyed Wake Forest basketball. Way to go.

Woody, it's time for operation make all the ZSR printers run out of ink. You know what to do. Go to Lowe's Foods for the wired $.

March 26,

a day that will live in ROCK BOTTOM

Rock_Bottom.gif

Best advice based on what has been posted on this thread so far: Hope for the best But prepare for the worst!!!

Bizarro world- good NCAA Tourney coaches getting canned and Bzz keeps his job or even gets an extension!?:tard:

While everybody that knows me knows I'm typically Optimistic Oscar (that's not true), I'm just going to go ahead and say that there's a 0% chance Jeff [Redacted] is fired tomorrow. Literally zero percent. This is either going to be an interview about the season as a whole, a discussion about how it was like being on the selection committee, or a very short prepared statement about [Redacted] where he announces complete confidence in him moving forward and that he is looking forward to end of the year interviews like he always conducts. I suppose its feasible that there's an extension announced but it's likely that this is just a quick hitter to make sure everybody knows our best friend Jeffrey B. is doing okie dokie and is going to be back to his normal goofy self leading the Wake basketball team next year to a sub-par losing record.

SERENITY NOW.

Back