• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Roughly 3 weeks into Trump as PEOTUS...

Why shouldnt he make money off a show he helped create? If more people tune in because hes the president that seems incidental

Why doesn't Trump just move the West Wing into the Kremlin?

Sure seems to be a lot of whining going on around here. We are over a month into this thing. Time to accept the reality of the situation and find something new to cry about.

Can we all agree that Reince Priebus is a complete D-bag? "Rex Tillerson is qualified to be the SOS because he is a preeminent business person who has business contacts in every country in the world."

I'm honestly watching the Chief of Staff advocating "talking to people" and "shouldn't have an enemy list" Did we forget the Axis of Evil? Are we not troubled that Trump doesn't believe his own intelligence agencies over Putin? Talking to Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, et al. was Obama getting bent over...

Can we all agree that Reince Priebus is a complete D-bag? "Rex Tillerson is qualified to be the SOS because he is a preeminent business person who has business contacts in every country in the world."

I don't understand how these guys can look themselves in the mirror every day. Carpet baggers, through and through, and they fleeced an entire electorate (primarily consisting of well-off white people with at least some education).

Reactions: ONW
I don't understand how these guys can look themselves in the mirror every day. Carpet baggers, through and through, and they fleeced an entire electorate (primarily consisting of well-off white people with at least some education).

I don't assume or expect political operatives to have values. Their job is to win elections, and Reince has won a shit ton of them over the last several years.

I don't assume or expect political operatives to have values. Their job is to win elections, and Reince has won a shit ton of them over the last several years.

I don't either, but governing and campaigning are different animals, and I think they win those election regardless of Priebus' acumen.

According to US media which have viewed the Fox interview in advance, Mr Trump also said:

he does not require daily intelligence briefings because he's a "smart person"

his children will run his company but will not "make deals"

the phone call with Taiwan that prompted protests from China was not planned in advance

he won't be bound by "One China" policy unless Beijing makes concessions on trade

a series of big environmental decisions including US participation in the Paris climate change deal will come quickly

The first one is definitely my favorite, he is all knowing like a god

Back