• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Roughly 3 weeks into Trump as PEOTUS...

But the real question about the transition is- how many times has Trump grabbed Kellyanne Conway's pussy?

i feel like starting a "People who have accepted the outcome of the election 100% but want to objectively discuss the Trump presidency" thread so every third comment from Trump slurpers isn't just "YOU LOST GET OVER IT DERPPPP"

Obligatory: YOU LOST GET OVER IT.

Trump going after the F35 is certainly interesting. On the one hand he seems eager to reign in some out of control government contracts, but on the other he clearly plans to spend more on defense.

I think he just pulls shit out of thin air that sounds expensive and rags on it indiscriminately. I think he has no context for anything because he hasn't done his homework. And his water-carriers have to scramble. I mean look at Conway on TV every day mopping up messes. Just like the SNL version of her. She has the worst job in America. I'd rather dig ditches

This belongs here, right?
OZ2BNj2.png

ESmETnA.png

Kudos to Frum for sticking to his never Trump guns doe.

True. And folks like Will and the Bushes. And while I have my concerns about the Exxon CEO and his Russia ties, I do find it risible that Trump played Romney and got that phony to come kiss the ring at dinner only to dis him later.

True. And folks like Will and the Bushes. And while I have my concerns about the Exxon CEO and his Russia ties, I do find it risible that Trump played Romney and got that phony to come kiss the ring at dinner only to dis him later.

It's funny that the potential for making Romney SOS scored points with a lot of the pubs who didn't vote for Trump on here, when really he was just fucking with the guy the whole time.

It's funny that the potential for making Romney SOS scored points with a lot of the pubs who didn't vote for Trump on here, when really he was just fucking with the guy the whole time.

Yeah. Have to admit I got my hopes up on that one. I was trying to be optimistic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donald playing chess while others playing "go fish".

This seems to be the way Trump looks at life.

Back