• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

Fuck yeah. Bill beats FIGJAM. Bad news is now he gets Rahm. Rahm looks invincible. I'd be surprised if he doesn't bag a major this year.

Who the hell is this middle aged Japanese putting machine? I don't remember him at all.

Jon Rahm is a beast. Rooting for Bill, but a Rahm/Johnson final would be incredible.

Yea I think those two clearly have the most firepower of anyone left. Hope we seem them duke it out in the finals. Both have played really well this week

Bill's having to play every second shot like 50yds behind Rahm. That and his putts are not falling.

Great week for Bill. Was he the only guy to have any lead on Rahm?

And I ain't hearing no Big 3 talk recently. DJ, Rahm, Matsuyama and Justin Thomas have been saying "Fuck the Big 3" so far this season. We're gonna have a record of like 7-8 guys worth single digits or the teens for points in our Masters pool this year.

PGA Tour 2017 Thread

As Bill demonstrated yesterday, 7 birdies can definitely win a match. Tough to beat a guy playing as well as Rahm, who made 7 this morning. Strong finish from Bill in a big event, this will be his second top-5 in 3 WGV events this season. Third would be a big points and $$$ boost for fedex and pres/ryder cup.

Last edited:
Great week for Bill. Was he the only guy to have any lead on Rahm?

And I ain't hearing no Big 3 talk recently. DJ, Rahm, Matsuyama and Justin Thomas have been saying "Fuck the Big 3" so far this season. We're gonna have a record of like 7-8 guys worth single digits or the teens for points in our Masters pool this year.

I'm with you on Rahm but Hideki and JT need to prove it in an event that matters. Those two have been masters of wining tourneys that don't really matter with weaker fields with the big guys not in them. JT especially.

DJ is just playing incredibly well right now it's silly, no clue if he can keep it up all season but at this point I don't think you can take anyone over him in any given tourney. Interested to see how his form transfers over to Augusta. It's going to be a hell of a tourney in 2 weekends.

Justin Thomas won the tournament of Champions in Hawaii. It's no major but that's a solid field...

With only the prior years winners and full FedEx cup points

And limited world ranking points.

That aside, Matsuyama has 5 top 10s in majors. He has a kuch better results in majors than Thomas.

Back