• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sean McDonough

No problems when he left? Did Dino somehow forget the whole rape scandal he left behind? Or the fact that the team he left behind only had 4 ACC caliber players on it? While Bzz may be a worse coach, at least he is leaving the next guy with something to work with.

You know... I was going to refute those comments, but it is apparent there is no point. The decision to fire Dino can be argued from either side, but don't make shit up because you didn't like him.

The rape thing wasn't a problem.
At least that's what I gathered by the fact that [Redacted] named the accused player captain his senior year.

Just because Bzz made a questionable Bzz type decision after the fact doesn't change the fact that the whole scandal was a huge PR blow for the University.

People's hatred of Bzz and the fact that Welman fired him before shit hit the fan seems to cause people to forget that Dino was the one who ran this program into the ground. Lets just hope the next guy hired can finally dig us back out.

You know... I was going to refute those comments, but it is apparent there is no point. The decision to fire Dino can be argued from either side, but don't make shit up because you didn't like him.

It really is pointless. Dino is doing good work at ESPN. Better than working for Wellman.

The Today Show wasn't about a rape scandal. It was about a university who didn't do right by an alleged rape victim. Somehow people forget that.

The Today Show wasn't about a rape scandal. It was about a university who didn't do right by an alleged rape victim. Somehow people forget that.

It's also about an alleged rape that really wasn't. Kind of like the Duke thing but with less flair. But the Dino haters are going to work it to the bitter end.

Just because Bzz made a questionable Bzz type decision after the fact doesn't change the fact that the whole scandal was a huge PR blow for the University.

People's hatred of Bzz and the fact that Welman fired him before shit hit the fan seems to cause people to forget that Dino was the one who ran this program into the ground. Lets just hope the next guy hired can finally dig us back out.

no. bz ran the program into the ground.

And the police in Florida did not see much of a problem either.

Dino ran Wake's program all the way into the ground to a #1 ranking. I would rather still have Dino as Coach, then any day the past 4 years with [Redacted].

I have a friend that used to work at Moore Van Allen and Bilas sent out an email in response to something about events during March where he let the firm know that he would be unavailable due to his commitments during the NCAA tournament.

No problems when he left? Did Dino somehow forget the whole rape scandal he left behind? Or the fact that the team he left behind only had 4 ACC caliber players on it? While Bzz may be a worse coach, at least he is leaving the next guy with something to work with.

Better than the current 1 and a possible "ACC caliber players"

Dino Gaudio's last game at Wake Forest was an 2nd Round NCAA Tournament game. He didn't run anything to the ground.

I know that you believe the nonsense that have posted on this thread. But there are a ton of facts that contradict your mistaken beliefs, and I do wish that you would familiarize yourself with them before posting again.

Buzz didn't rebuild anything. He tore a once proud program down and lost in record setting fashion. Both he and Wellman should apologize and resign immediately.

Back