• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season Long College Basketball Thread

Brad Brownell just ripped Ole Roy a new one on the hand shake. Not sure why

Flipped over to see the end. Brownell looked like he was tempted to slug ol' Roy there.

If Clemson could defend a runout, they could have won the game.

Damn. Jon Sciambi was never small but he looks like he's put on 100 lbs.

I'm curious to see what Marshall does this year under Dan D'Antoni, brother to Mike D'Antoni. He was a long-time NBA assistant, but is now in his 3rd year with the Thundering Herd, where he also played.

He is 2-0 in conference with close OOC losses to Cincinnati (#19, 91-93 OT) and Pitt (#56, 106-112). One bad loss to Eastern Kentucky (#263), don't know why they played them away. They have a highly-rated offense and take a lot of 3s. Their defense is poor.

He is apparently a big proponent of analytics. They have improved each year, but can he make the dance this year? Marshall's biggest in-conference test will be against Middle Tennessee (#63).

No joke, he was my gym teacher in hs

Because up 4 they took a runout layup when Clemson had given up. Roy apologized.

People are saying it's because Meeks was yelling at Clemson's bench.

Well that was traveling on KU the refs completely missed to let them win the game.

Well that was traveling on KU the refs completely missed to let them win the game.

Blatant travel. How in the world can the refs miss something like that right in the open there? That just reeks of complete incompetence. I guess the Big 12 will whisper some apology to KSU in a couple of days. Small consolation.

Texas tech imploded in the final few minutes. We all know the feeling

I wish when Wake imploded that meant they beat top 10 teams. Chris Beard seems to guiding T Tech in the right direction.

Back