• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season Long College Basketball Thread

There biggest moneymaker will be the "Dunk Tony Kornheiser" game.

Jay Wright went ape shit and had to be restrained by coaches and players. Love it!

Every home team is winning at half in the ACC games. (VaTech at State, Louisville at Notre Dame, Virginia at Pitt)

So UVA would be 0-2 heading into saturday with a loss tonight correct? I don't like our chances. Not that I ever did, but playing a desperate UVA team on the road is gonna be an extremely difficult task. Well, here's to hoping Manning gets his first ACC road win Saturday.

So UVA would be 0-2 heading into saturday with a loss tonight correct? I don't like our chances. Not that I ever did, but playing a desperate UVA team on the road is gonna be an extremely difficult task. Well, here's to hoping Manning gets his first ACC road win Saturday.

They beat Louisville on the road, so they would be 1-2 at worst.

Game is on Sunday. Agree otherwise.

So Baylor has gone from having a player murder another, dump body and have Dave Bliss cover it up to then next #1 in the country. Nothing going out of the ordinary at that school.

Gee, it's exciting watching games with the fans going crazy (i.e. UVA v Pitt).

Back