• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season Long College Basketball Thread

I think Seth is being groomed to replace dookie V when he 'retires'.

Don't really want Duke to lose this one. Wait and save your L for next week in Winston.

Also don't want K to come rushing back

That last offensive 'foul' on Miami may be the worst call I can remember.

Miami out scored by 30 so far in the 2nd half.

Well, if we can beat dook I'd rather have them in the top 15 instead of feeling desperate for a win in Winston.

Well, if we can beat dook I'd rather have them in the top 15 instead of feeling desperate for a win in Winston.

It's probably better for us if Miami loses because we're competing for similar spots in the dance.

It's probably better for us if Miami loses because we're competing for similar spots in the dance.

Yeah. I've got to remember what it's like to root with such things in mind. Also we play Duke twice so it's better for us if they're better.

It doesn't really matter.

I'd maybe lean VT so maybe Clem's season goes down the drain and that becomes an easier road game (maybe)

FWIW if Clemson wins, then we slip up into a tie for 7th. Not that it matters, but highlights how fluid the ACC standings beyond the top 5 are going to be.

Does State show any fight tonight or is it complete meltdown mode?

Does State show any fight tonight or is it complete meltdown mode?

State has played 3 ACC road games:

@ Miami lost by 18
@ UNC lost by 51
@ BC lost by 8

Not too good.

I think they will play well. I haven't been too impressed with Duke yet. I can see it being something like 83-75

I'm not impressed with dook either but I think they wax the wuffies.

Back