• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season long College football thread

LOL thinking Watson was going to run with no timeouts.

Pretty funny to watch a team with an awesome Offensive Line after watching the Deacs. Clemson snaps the ball and their OL creates a freaking WALL. It's like, oh yeah, that's how an OL is supposed to work.

Clemson played about as poorly as they can and still lead by 5.

Pretty funny to watch a team with an awesome Offensive Line after watching the Deacs. Clemson snaps the ball and their OL creates a freaking WALL. It's like, oh yeah, that's how an OL is supposed to work.

I wonder how Wolford feels watching a team play that protects their QB?

You think Dr. Pepper would change this QB challenge after everybody just tosses it in with two hands.

You think Dr. Pepper would change this QB challenge after everybody just tosses it in with two hands.

I'm not saying ISIS is right, But if all they watch is how they throw those footballs during that then I see why they're angry.

I quit watching the SEC title game, how in the world did Florida get another TD and 2 point conversion to get to 15 points?

So glad I didn't get to start watching until Clemson started winning.

Feels like Klem's Son has converted every single third down tonight.

Back