• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season long College football thread

Go Stanford and the Heels in a squeaker. Even if it's less money for the ACC I'd smile at both Clem and the Heels getting left out

Nah. I've just never hated Clemson. I mean I don't like them but no hate. UNC winning would be goddamn intolerable. I can't even think of a Clemson fan I will see in the next month. Fuck the cheaters.

Nah. I've just never hated Clemson. I mean I don't like them but no hate. UNC winning would be goddamn intolerable. I can't even think of a Clemson fan I will see in the next month. Fuck the cheaters.
Yup

So annoying when UNC or dook is good at football

What are you lol about? Alabama controlled that game. Alabama had the game wrapped up by halftime. Florida never challenged. If you think it's because Alabamas defense is awesome I guess that's fine. But still not very interesting to watch unless you just like Alabama. So lol on you I guess.

Florida lost the game for sure when Grier got suspended in October.

This is one of the few games of the year where I honestly can't even guess at who is going to win. It is going to be close all game.

Yep pretty much this

Back