• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season long College football thread

so if alabama loses will the sec be shut out of the playoff?

Harris is so bad. This game sucks.

I'd be interested to see the stats on the performance of QBs by star-ranking. Seems to be a particularly difficult position to project.

Danielson having a rough game. Runaway Train was with Jon Voight and Eric Roberts.

Have thought all week the ACC championship game will be much more entertaining than the SEC. What a crappy game.

Can somebody tell me what an official saw to call that incomplete?

Go Stanford and the Heels in a squeaker. Even if it's less money for the ACC I'd smile at both Clem and the Heels getting left out

Man too bad Grier took horse steroids that were traceable. Lots of happy Updikes.

I mean, yeah, we're not used to great defenses in the ACC, so you have to re-calibrate for a game like this. :thumbsup:

No. Florida was terrible. Sure the defenses were pretty good but the game wasn't competitive. Not a very interesting game from great SEC.

Back