• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season long College football thread

Off to Baton Rouge in a few hours for the LSU game. As luck would have it, a good friend called me yesterday with two extra, free 50 yardline seats for the UGA/Bama game with limo ride to and from. Would have been fun.

Yeah, I had an offer for the UT/Georgia game next weekend that I had to turn down.

Off to Baton Rouge in a few hours for the LSU game. As luck would have it, a good friend called me yesterday with two extra, free 50 yardline seats for the UGA/Bama game with limo ride to and from. Would have been fun.

if it was an amphibious limo it might've been fun pawllll

Maybe I am biased because he coached Temple out of the gutter and I will be forever grateful but he inherited a mess. I think comparing it to [name redacted] is wrong. The athletic department manufactured some phony bs that they said he needed to clean up. Golden was strapped with loss of scholarships.

Don't get me wrong. I agree with all you say. I didn't mean to imply that the Miami fans had the same right to want Golden out as Wake fans did. I was just commenting on the fact that they seem to want him out, but don't want to root against the team. Golden was def put in a difficult situation and I think gets a bad rap, unlike Bzzz.

Lol, Texas is a dumpster fire.

It's almost like Charlie Strong isn't in the Big East anymore.

And TCU isn't in the Mountain West anymore.

Army hanging tough at Penn State 13-7 3rd quarter

So Northwestern at Michigan is going to be the best game on the schedule next Saturday. Wonder who had money on that.

Betting Slate for the day:

Bama/Georgia UNDER 51
Duke/BC -4.5
Texas A&M/Miss State -4

Teaser
Bame +7 and Florida +14

Will be at the UT/Arkansas game. Its a fucking monsoon outside so we'll see how that goes.

Duke/BC was at O/U 36 - lowest number in any game in 6 college football seasons. Up to 37 now.

I'm sure the weather sucks in Durham right now, but Duke just has awful fan support considering their recent success. They didn't have anyone at their game last week against Tech either.

Back