• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season long College football thread

Thank you ESPN/ABC for sparing us some of that Dabo interview

Great. Now conservatives are going to think ESPN is part of the war on Christianity.

Clemson rushing the field after every game is really really stupid.

His part about guts was great.

I would've liked to hear what he said about his dad, though.

Can't believe how well Dabo has done there. After they let go of Bowden in 2008, I cheered for them to close out that year well so that they'd be stupid enough to hire him full time. I thought that'd set them up for 3-4 years of disaster. Good for him.

But it would be total Clemson to follow this up with a L to GT, NCState, or Miami in the next couple weeks.

Can't believe how well Dabo has done there. After they let go of Bowden in 2008, I cheered for them to close out that year well so that they'd be stupid enough to hire him full time. I thought that'd set them up for 3-4 years of disaster. Good for him.

But it would be total Clemson to follow this up with a L to GT, NCState, or Miami in the next couple weeks.

I've said many times that I don't think Dabo could coach his way out of a paper bag from an x and o standpoint, but he is a great recruiter and cares a lot about his players and the program. He's smart enough to make sure he's got really good assistants for the x and o stuff and he can go out recruit, promote the program, and cheerlead on the sideline.

GT isn't beating anyone anytime soon. We're a complete disaster right now.

How dare I predict things? Especially when I don't have a 100% record of predicting, that's the requirement to be allowed to do that. Feel free to take me to task for my Falcons deep NFC sleeper prediction, as well.

But yes, I may be incorrect about those. GT I didn't feel that great about and they were the popular choice anyway, but I'll own the Clemson pick. I still don't think they're that great -- they came flying out of the blocks last night for the big game but by the end they were just hanging on. The season is young

Wtf happened Vad? I can't figure out why you aren't better.

Can't block anyone - brought 4 of 5 starting offensive linemen back, but they have been an unmitigated disaster. The Duke game was the worst game I've ever seen our OL play in probably my entire lifetime - I don't know what is going on behind the scenes, but it must be a total mess.

How dare I predict things? Especially when I don't have a 100% record of predicting, that's the requirement to be allowed to do that. Feel free to take me to task for my Falcons deep NFC sleeper prediction, as well.

But yes, I may be incorrect about those. GT I didn't feel that great about and they were the popular choice anyway, but I'll own the Clemson pick. I still don't think they're that great -- they came flying out of the blocks last night for the big game but by the end they were just hanging on. The season is young

nope i'm right they're making the CFP

i'll admit when i'm wrong though too: i also picked Auburn

Back