• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season Long Former Deac CBB Thread

Reaction score
So we don't have a new thread every time someone has a good game, let's track them here.

As previously noted, Chase Fischer had 17 last night

Today Shelton Mitchell had 6 points on 1-5 shooting in a big Vandy win over a college that may or may not exist. As an aside, Fisher-Davis had 5 on 1-7 shooting.

Isaac Haas has 6 points on 2-2 shooting with 3 left against IUPUI.

And by "former Deac" I obviously mean that loosely with Haas and Mitchell.

Last edited:
Lol at thinking this will keep new threads from being started. 8XDeac gonna 8XDeac.

Ooh fun!

Carson Desrosiers went 2-4 (0-2 FT) for 4 points in 22 minutes for Providence against Albany yesterday.
Tony Fields went 0-0 for 0 points in 5 minutes for Bradley University in a loss to UT Arlington Friday.

Well I don't care about how the recruits who went elsewhere do, but I do like to keep up with my boys who played for us!

I was actually going to start this thread but gave up when I lost track of redacted's transfers.

Carson Desrosiers (Providence) 4-7 for 8 points, 10 rebounds, and 4 blocks against Binghamton tonight.

UNC almost lost to Binghamton once and then a couple years later Binghamton had one of the biggest scandals in basketball history IIRC. Coincidence? I think not - it's clear Binghamton players were tarnished after setting foot around the Chapel Hill cheaters.

I've never heard of the first school Vanderbilt played. Seems like some NAIA team.

Jamie Skeen had 19 points and 9 rebounds. Shot 4-6 from 3-point range.

Carson coming up "big" against Binghamton.

2gybua0.png

Back