• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season Long Former Deac CBB Thread

For all the crap that everyone gives RJ and despite the running joke that any mention of Skeen has become - and, believe me, I enjoy them - Skeen was an absolute beast pre-injury and it is a real shame we never got to see him in a Wake uniform un-injured. I believe he scored 40 or 50 points in his first game of his senior year and then went down with the injury? My memory is fuzzy...

On the other hand, the instant I saw Swinton play I knew he would not amount to much - terrible hands.

Man I didn't even consider non-college players. I was like...how the hell is Skeen still anywhere close to a campus.

Chase Fischer had 19 pts vs Arkansas Little Rock last night on 4-7 3pt shooting. Led all scorers.

Shelton Mitchell was 1-4 with 4 points tonight in a 10 point win over Lipscomb

Isaac Haas led Purdue with 17 points against the dead last team in KenPom (Grambling). Purdue won by 52.

Last edited:
Since the Chase Fischer angle is covered, here's what's up with the others since I last posted:

Carson Desrosiers (Providence):
2-4 for 6 points and 3 blocks in 19 minutes against Navy.
2-4 for 9 points, 2 blocks and 6 rebounds in 25 minutes against FSU.
0-0 for 4 points and 6 rebounds in 19 minutes against ND.

Tony Fields (Bradley):
0-2 for 0 points in 5 minutes against Robert Morris.
5 minutes to go hasn't entered the game vs. NCAT.

IndyStar Sports ‏@IndyStarSports 2m2 minutes ago

With 2:34 to go, #Purdue trails Kansas State 77-70. Kendall Stephens has 21 points, Isaac Haas 14.

@GoodmanESPN: Count me as a fan of #Purdue big man Isaac Haas. Has a really bright future.

Back