• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Service Interruptions and Explanation

Are you certain that the site has not been sabotaged by the dastardly corrupt RW and his ilk???

Just Asking!!!

I'm privy to all the things that tw and cookout do on a regular basis to keep this place running and it surprised me the amount of pro bono work they put into it as admins. Granted, most of the time things run smoothly, but having to deal with coding issues in addition to the normal day to day moderating stuff, I'm impressed with all they do.

Made some real progress late last night with optimizations and the installation of memcache. I think we are on the right track.

Made some real progress late last night with optimizations and the installation of memcache. I think we are on the right track.

Memcache is the shit. I'm about two weeks away from getting it integrated into the application I'm working on at work.

Facepalm

For some reason our Cpanel showed a bandwidth limit of 500gb. We just hit that, resulting in the error message you all saw. Our actual limit is 5000gb, but for some reason it wasn't paying attention to our cap and was looking at the Cpanel limit.

Back