• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Seth Rollins out 6-9 Months with Torn ACL

Good Lord, you guys are leaving out the Brooklyn Brawler, geez!!!

man that sucks. yeah they gotta put it on Lesnar if he will come back.

I think Lesnar is a bad idea at this point. Last time he had the title, he would disappear for over a month at a time. He is a big draw, but he will never be a full time guy, and I think they need a full time guy to hold the title.

AR-120629576.jpg&maxw=400&q=90

I think Lesnar is a bad idea at this point. Last time he had the title, he would disappear for over a month at a time. He is a big draw, but he will never be a full time guy, and I think they need a full time guy to hold the title.

Agreed...I think it goes to Reigns. Who i think would be decent, as long as they keep him off the mic too much. Would like to then see an Ambrose/Reigns story line develop.
What is too bad is that if it is truly 6 to 9 months...that takes you past Wrestlemania.

Anybody notice his dad wasn't at the announcement?

Here is what you do...convince Samoa Joe to move up from NXT to Raw and let him get a shot at the title.

Here is what you do...convince Samoa Joe to move up from NXT to Raw and let him get a shot at the title.

Back back the Nature Boy and put the strap back on him one more time, Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Are the Undertaker, Stone Cold, Foley, Rock, and HHH all done? Would be awesome to bring 6-8 "attitude era" superstars in for the next Royal Rumble.

Are the Undertaker, Stone Cold, Foley, Rock, and HHH all done? Would be awesome to bring 6-8 "attitude era" superstars in for the next Royal Rumble.

The only guy on that list that can wrestle a full match without falling apart is probably the Rock. And I'm pretty sure that doctors have told Foley that he can't wrestle anymore at all.

The only guy on that list that can wrestle a full match without falling apart is probably the Rock. And I'm pretty sure that doctors have told Foley that he can't wrestle anymore at all.

Damn. Those guys were true characters with unreal charisma and acting ability. Hate to see em' go

Damn. Those guys were true characters with unreal charisma and acting ability. Hate to see em' go

I mean Taker still trots himself out there to embarrass himself once or twice a year. I'm pretty sure HHH is completely dedicated to the business side of things now his last match was only a year or so ago I believe. Stone Cold does a wrestling podcast but the general consensus is that he has no interest in injuring his neck again and will never wrestle again.

Back