• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sexual Assault Ignored at Baylor

I hope the women who were assaulted still have time on statute of limitations to sue Briles.

Briles, and probably several of his assistant coaches need cells next to the Baylor guys for this. There should be enough evidence for obstruction of justice, aiding and abetting, perhaps conspiracy.

If any college or university even thinks of hiring him, they shouldn't. And the assistants should at least get NCAA show cause orders

But don't worry, the Attorney General of Texas holds a double degree from.......Baylor

Briles, and probably several of his assistant coaches need cells next to the Baylor guys for this. There should be enough evidence for obstruction of justice, aiding and abetting, perhaps conspiracy.

If any college or university even thinks of hiring him, they shouldn't. And the assistants should at least get NCAA show cause orders

Sorry, but I don't see any of that. Unless I'm missing something in those tweets, he made an effort to keep stuff from the school and efforts at damage control. Certainly some Title IX issues in there as well, but none of that is worthy of jailtime. Whatever the Waco PD did or didn't do is on them and their jobs as public servants, and that's what really pops out to me. That is where I'd be really pissed if I were these gals who were assaulted. I mean, yeah, Briles might be open to some civil suits, but that's for being a dirtbag and not a criminal.

I hope Briles saved his money. No college or pro team should consider hiring this guy. Cheating on grades or drug tests are one thing. But to cover-up and lie about covering up sexual assaults is something in a completely different league.

Ray Rice did a terrible thing. He apologized, went to the community and educated people and has done everything right since then. He can't smell a job in the NFL. Briles has left a trail of broken lives and lied about it. He deserves a lifetime in exile.

Good post

Of course the strength coach was fired for soliciting prostitution. That is totally against their culture.
They don't pay women to consent to sex at Baylor. They just grab 'em by the pussy and gang rape them. What a shit school.

I notice a shockingly different tone to this thread than the Good Morning America one, wonder why?

And why would there not be possible conspiracy between Briles, his assistant coaches and the university administrators if they all tried to cover up the rapes, and particularly if they actively tried to dissuade (threatened with retaliation) the women who were sexually assaulted from going to the police and reporting the sexual assaults?

Back