• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SNL Season Finale - Justin Timberlake as host

You probably saw it on the thread a few spots down from this one called Saturday Night Live - Justin Timberlake.

Nice monologue. JT's a talented dude.

Pretty pathetic that he and Mila made the same movie Ashton and Natalie did. Just weak.

And a talking animal relationship movie? Just poor.

HAHA...I swear I scrolled the page before I posted it...must've just glanced over it.

And definitely didn't read that here...read about it somewhere else

Can someone please explain her insane outfits...

It makes no fucking sense.

Can someone please explain her insane outfits...

It makes no fucking sense.

I think she went to a boarding/private preppy school as a kid and was forced to be very conservative so she's probably do this stuff now as payback/counterbalance or something.

When she's just wearing a regular slutty outfit instead of a crazy outfit, her body looks pretty nice.

I think of all the crap music out there today Lady Gaga is the cream of the crap. I actually like her and think she has talent

The Digital Short was not all that funny. Especially when compared to Dick in a Box and Mother Lover.

Back