• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So, who transfers? Chennault, Desrosiers, and Fields...

I hope this sources are clueless:

J.B. Ricks ‏ @JB_Ricks

My Sources has also confirmed to me that Head Coach Jeff [Redacted]'s job is NOT in jeopardy. An official release will be sent out momentarily.

If this proves true, my apathy will evolve into active avoidance. I know I'll get blasted for not being a good fan, but I will not waste my entertainment time on this bullshit. I don't care if we don't always win, or are struggling with the talent we have, but Bzz is godawful and I will not support him, even if it's at the expense of the players. Sorry.

I wish someone had Wellman's cell phone number, so we could mass call him a la chris duhon.

Well, his home phone is on WIN...

edit: not that i would support a mass spamming of his home phone, but HEY, IT'S THERE

Last edited:
If this proves true, my apathy will evolve into active avoidance. I know I'll get blasted for not being a good fan, but I will not waste my entertainment time on this bullshit. I don't care if we don't always win, or are struggling with the talent we have, but Bzz is godawful and I will not support him, even if it's at the expense of the players. Sorry.

my GF was begging for me to do that next year last night as i was doing my woe is me act.

my GF was begging for me to do that next year last night as i was doing my woe is me act.

Yeah, I think RDToy is sick of hearing me bitch about it. However, she does understand. She is a huge Michigan fan, so and her family just went through the Rich Rodriguez years and felt much the same.

Maybe we can get Glen Rice Jr to transfer in from Ga Tech to provide some leadership.

Suzy Stark ‏ @SuzyStark
Not surprised about Wake Forest transfers. Saw last practice before 1st game w/ [Redacted] & it did not look good.

she's a wake grad, so she's taken the bury head in sand approach and wishes i would. i watched 120-140 games a year as a rays fan in the early part of this millennium, so im used to sucking. this will be a whole new level of awful though.

Chris Dunn ‏ @203FDavidson

Close

@GoodmanCBS closed door mtg. Bzdelick may be out.
Hide conversation
2:55 PM - 23 Mar 12 via Echofon · Details

Back